Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Daily mini updates from Spain


So, I´m going to try and keep this going. I have no idea how long this will go on for but here goes nothing. Mini-daily Spain updates!




Sept. 21 2011


DAY 1:


Found a comic book store on my first day again without even trying! Potential landlord offered me drugs (ran out of there) & I asked directions from a Spanish mute....good start. Also met Mikail and Amanda who are both very friendly.




DAY 2:


Apartment hunting galore! Very little time to do anything other than that. That being said, I met a Ninon from France who is very nice and lots of fun. She´ll also be staying in Spain for a while on an Erasmus. Found an apartment on Aluni which was recommended by Kate from Scottland (I´ve been working with SO MANY people from Scotland). Went to the tapas tour where I met several fun people and found a new favorite drink. I also found TWO MORE comic book stores! What´s up Seville¡!?¿!




Day 3:


Walked 3 hours to find a place that was 6 minutes away. Had to remind the Seville Inn that chicken with rice is in fact not paella. Found out Ninon is a theif!




More to come,


Nerd out and live on,


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment